Redmond Electrolyte Paste
Is your horse depleted of electrolytes, dehydrated, or refusing to drink?
Fast-acting Redmond Electrolyte triggers your horse to drink while rapidly replenishing electrolytes lost through heat, sweat, or nervousness.
Our electrolyte paste contains over 60 essential Redmond minerals, plus vitamins A, B, D, and E, targeted to improve hydration, health, energy and performance of hard-working horses.
Ingredients: Water, Potassium Amino Acid complex, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Amino Acid Chelate, Redmond Salt, Citric Acid, Corn Oil, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Peppermint Essential Oil
Vitamins: Thiamine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Inositol, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement
Easy to Use
Our fast-acting syringe is easy to use—plus horses love the minty taste of our paste! Perfect for traveling, taking on the trail, or dosing quickly before stressful situations or at the first sign of dehydration.
Why Use Redmond Electrolyte?
- Contains over 60 natural essential minerals.
- Includes vitamins A, B, D, and E to support horse health.
- Great peppermint flavor.
- Easy-to-use syringe for quick dosing.
- Two-year shelf life.
- Triggers your horse to start drinking.
- Replenishes electrolytes lost through heat, sweat, or nervousness.
- An abundance of natural minerals and vitamins improve energy and performance.
- Our electrolyte paste is vet approved.
- Horses love the taste!
When to Use
- Before and after your horse engages in work or stressful situations.
- During heat, humidity, or weather changes that affect horses.
- While traveling or on long hauls.
- When your horse refuses to drink.
- At the first sign of dehydration.
- After profuse sweating.
Directions for Use
Administer Redmond Electrolyte paste orally. For ponies and miniature horses, feed half of a syringe. For full-sized horses (900-1400 pounds) feed a full syringe.